My birthday was amazing .. the club was great .. my drinking was to a minimal overall everything was amazing pictures will be up later this week.
I went to my first bar around town .. it went okay i just don't think its my scene though but i will give another try.. Me and the girlfriend are fine its just she has 2 jobs and well all she cares about to me is sleep..Like recently we got a hotel it was a late birthday present from my mother and well the nighttime came and it was all about the sleep for her so i just laid in the other bed and went to sleep.. It just feels like we are always on a time limit like I'm getting lonely here. Like I'm not going to lay in bed with u if im not tired and watch u sleep that's creepy! I have these hurtles in our relationship and well the hurtle is i'm not opposed to giving my girl head and all but now its becoming a issue like dont pressure me .. if we are going to be together forever and all then this is just going to have to take time.

Happy Belated Birthday! Today was one of my Mother's 66th Birthdays and she passed away last year so I celebrated for her in my own way...
ReplyDeleteThe older we get the less and less the bar and club scene appeal to us, at least I know that is my story...